Monday, May 5, 2008

Great birthday pics

Mom shared with us a few (almost 20 hahaha) pictures from Friday night's celebration. She gave my dad the most awesome bday gift ever! A cruise to Alaska! Needless to say, dad was a bit shocked, then totally excited, as you will see below. Robby sent dad a bug shield for his new tank, I mean truck, and we sent him a subscription to the Mega Millions. Anyone who knows dad well knows that he loves his lottery! Dad, I'm so glad you had a great birthday! Gotta book those flights soon and I'll see you in June...THAT was the surprise! :-)





Love ya!
H

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Shocked is saying it mildly. I've talked about this cruise for many years off and on. I guess Linda just decided that I could talk about it but she'd do something about it. She worked on this for several months and numerous people were involved or knew about it. How it stayed a secret is amazing. I am very fortunate to have a great family and one awesome wife! Thank you all but especially Linda. Dad