Sunday, April 27, 2008

My field trip on Friday - by Phil

Friday April 24th, I went on my 5th grade field trip. We had to wake up early to get to school before 6:45AM. Once we got on the charter bus we were off!! During the long ride to Atlanta I sat with my best friends Alexander, Levi, and Justin. In about an hour, we were at our first stop, The Cyclorama!!!! The cyclorama is part museum, part movie. The museum part was very small but the movie part was huge. It was an oil painting so big that if you put it straight up it would be as tall as a four story building!!! Wow that's a big painting!!! You would sit down on a big circular ... I don't know what to call it...but it's like those movie seats. Anyway the seats spin and it looks like the painting is moving. The next stop was the Georgia Aquarium!!! It took us awhile to get in. When we got in we got Dippin Dots. Then, since we had seen all the EXHIBITS before, Alexander, Justin, Levi, and I went to the PLAYGROUND. But our chaperone didn't lets us stay for long so we spent the rest of our time looking at the exhibits (again). Next stop, Centennial Olympic Park for lunch. After that we went to The Breman Museum to learn about the Holocaust. It was sad. Last but not least we went to The Varsity for a snack. [ I got a Bacon burger with a milkshake]. Friday was so awesome!!!!!!!!!!!! The End







No comments: