Monday, January 23, 2012

This weekend

Holy rain...I'm so sick of the rain !  Another blah day today and the chance for 1 day of sunshine this entire week ahead.  Enough already!  Anyway.....

Speaking of rain, Jeff had a scrimmage on Saturday that was delayed for nearly an hour - because of the stupid rain - (they won...and he scored), which made Phil miss his guitar lesson.  Luckily I called the store during the delay and we were able to reschedule the lesson.  The team played great - much better than in the December tournament.  The final was 9-5.  I think they'll have a pretty good season this Spring.

Sunday, Phil's lesson (which we rescheduled from Saturday) got cancelled b/c the instructor was feeling ill.  That gave the three of them all day to mess around with this new Mindcraft server they have created.  Jeff had practice from 3pm-5pm but other than that, he was right there with "the Phil's".  I did my weekly coupon shopping.  Filled up the entire back of the car, used all my reusable bags plus some plastic, and stayed below $200.  NICE :-)

I watched the Ravens game last night and like I said to Kate, Robby, and Dad....OUCH!  I can't say much more than that though, Eagles were out before it even began.

No comments: