Friday, January 20, 2012

Right on time this week :-)

See, that Friday calendar reminder actually does work (when you don't cancel/delete it)! :-)

Since Tuesday there really hasn't been much going on.  It's been blah outside, and again today.  Jeff had a dentist appointment on Wednesday and then I made an awesome cajun chicken dish for dinner with dirty rice on the side.  YUMM...who says healthy can't be tasty? :-)

Jeff has his first scrimmage of the season tomorrow and then directly after that Phil has his guitar lesson. I think Jeff's going to have practice on Sunday as well since they have a tournament next weekend.

We've decided that tonight is going to be "electronics free" so we're going to play Jeff's USMC Monopoly game.  We tried that last night but daddy Phil got caught up in work until almost 8pm so I threw a tantrum (who, me?) and put everything away in a huff. LOL  Anyone who knows me can totally picturing me doing that LOL

I've been working with the HS Lax Booster Club to coordinate a camp on February 4th as well as selling tickets to the UNC vs. Penn State College Game on 2/11 here in GA. Both have had luke warm responses.  It's just weird to me that there's so much involvement at the youth level and then you can't get a single response from the parents at the HS level.  Hopefully things will change once more players move up from the youth program.  We'll see.  I'm trying to stay in the background as much as possible.  Just offering help when I have an interested.  I don't think I want to be so involved again.  Too much drama and politics.

Anywho - gotta get back to work to pay all these damn bills!  Have a great weekend!  MUAH

No comments: