Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Slacker

Seriously, I can't even keep up for 1 week before I get behind and I even put a weekly reminder on my calendar to update this blog every Friday!  I totally suck at this but I'm determined!  So on Wednesday our washer died.  For those who have been to the house over the past few months you know it was only a matter of time.  Every time it went to the spin/rinse cycle I thought there was a cat locked inside the damn thing.  So, to go along with my saving/couponing scheme, I researched the best washer deal and, I have to say, found a great one!  We got a front loading Samsung washer for $450!  YEA BABY!  I love it love it love it!

OK, so really, it doesn't take much to make me happy...just being able to wear clean clothes is enough for me :-)

The rest of the weekend was pretty non-eventful.  Jeff had practice Sat & Sun, Phil had guitar lessons both days too.  Big Phil is still trying to figure out what the hell is wrong with the computer he's building/built.  The boys and I had off yesterday for MLK day so we went out to lunch.  I spent the majority of the day reading my Kindle and of course they were on their computers or the XBox.  Just plain lazy day for us.  It was nice.

No comments: