Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Yet again....a new car!

I know I know, I had the best car EVER! I still love it, however it just way too small for my growing boys and my activities so lately I've been test driving SUVs (although I said I'd never go back to something like that b/c of gas prices). My justification - gas prices are down (more than $2 since last summer), I don't actually drive anywhere with any distance during the week, and I don't have to buy premium gas anymore like I did for the Mercedes...see, it all makes sense (in my little world anyway) :-) Here are pictures of our new addition...I LOVE IT! This is going to be awesome for all our trips this summer!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nice! I can't keep up with the Procida's! It probably takes every square inch in there to lug all that lacrosse equipment around. Enjoy it. ---Dad