Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Big week for Jeff!

This week is the last week of school and marks Jeff's last week of elementary school! I asked someone yesterday where the time time had gone and she remarked "space" - witty. On Monday they had their 5th grade bombardment - teachers vs. students - which is actually a dodgeball game. It was hilarious! Today is the 5th grade bowling party at Stars and Strikes beginning at 3pm. On Friday is his walk across the stage and for those of you who spoke to me last year after Phil's graduation...yes, there will be tears. I can't believe after Friday I will have NO kids in elementary school! It's only a matter of time before their walking across that bigger stage for their HS diploma and then their college degrees. ok, NOT thinking about that anymore...it's freaking me out!

Just so you guys get a taste of how I'm feeling, here's Jeff in 1st and 5th grades:







No comments: