Friday, May 8, 2009

This weekend's events

1st of all, please see that I've added a link on the right for those coming to watch Phil's lax tournament in Towson the 1st weekend in June. The majority of the festivities will take place at the Timonium Fairgrounds (and we all know where that is!). As for this weekend, here's our schedule:


GYLA (Georgia Youth Lacrosse Association) Tournament:
Friday, 5/8
8pm - Jeff's team VS. West Cobb
Saturday, 5/9
10am - Phil's team VS. Kell Jr. Longhorns
3pm - Jeff's team VS. PTC Warriors
5:30pm - Phil's team VS. Allatoona Jr. Buchs
9:30pm - Jeff's team VS. Mountain Brook Green
Sunday, 5/10
9am - Phil's team VS. Mountain Brook #2
1pm - Phil's team VS. Vestavia Lightning
4:30pm - Jeff's team VS. Cherokee

So, as you can see I won't have much time for Happy Mother's Day calls so...HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY! :-)

Oh, and by the way...I already got my mother's day presents (yes, plural!) from Phil and the boys. A huge bouquet of startgazer lilies, all still in bud form. I can't WAIT for them to bloom. It's sitting at my desk right beside me. AND I got a gift basket of CHOCOLATES, all kinds! Mint chocolate, dark chocolate, milk chocolate, chocolate covered cherries, pretzels, and oranges. I'm in HEAVEN!

No comments: