Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Myrtle Beach

Wow...I have to say that I had the most amazing time last week.  I don't remember the last time I had an entire WEEK's vacation but, as I figured it would, it went by way too quickly.

The boys were fantastic.  They all got along the entire trip which made it soooo much easier.  We had little day trips every day to break up the beach life, but what I loved most was laying out or sitting on the balcony watching the ocean.  Listening to Buffett and Chesney take me away to magical places.  (didn't hurt to have a bottle of wine beside me) :-)

Day 1 (Sunday): Beach and Benjamin's Calabash (Happy Father's Day)
Day 2: Beach and Put Put
Day 3: Beach (but of course, and I'll stop writing that) and our fishing excursion (pics below)
Day 4: Alligator Adventures then Phil and I went out to dinner in Little River (yum!)
Day 5: Myrtle Beach boardwalk (ate at Landshark Grill) then Phil and I went to New South Brewery for a tour and "tasting"
Day 6: Phil and I went to Barefoot Landing and then we all went to the Pirate's Voyage!
Day 7: Phil left and the boys and I went to Broadway at the Beach and ate at Planet Hollywood
Day 8 (Sunday): homeward bound, with a stop at mom's!


























No comments: