Friday, February 17, 2012

Hello y'all

Happy Birthday to me, Happy Birthday to me...well yesterday.  Yesterday was like any other day except I got 2 cute cards that Phil made on the computer from he and the boys.  I worked, we went out to Chepes, then I worked some more.  Got a few cards from family members and a lot of calls/text messages. I'm loved LOL jk...then Phil had to remind me that in four years I'll be 40...seriously?  Why did you remind me of that?

This week the HS Varsity team had their first scrimmage that they WON 8-7 agains North Gwinnett.  Phil was asked to play in the game and he got about 5 minutes in.  He was in heaven...totally excited after the game and wishing he had truly made that team for the whole season.  We'll see!

This weekend Jeff has a game at noon tomorrow and Phil's back to guitar lessons at 2pm so we're going to divide and conquer.  No other plans yet for the weekend but I'm sure it will get filled up.

The boys have off of school until next Wednesday.  I'm sure they're enjoying their nice break.

Have a great weekend!
Me

1 comment:

Elizabeth Credno said...

Happy Birthday girly!!! miss you! I hope your day was magical!
xoxo