Friday, February 3, 2012

Happy Friday everybody!

Oh what a week!  I feel like I've been going 100 mph with no break!  Phil's been out of town this week so I've been even more busy than usual.  Tomorrow is the lacrosse clinic I've been helping to organize and it's turned out to be a pretty good response.  We'll probably be close to 60 players and nearly $2,000 in fundraising when it's all said and done.  Not too shabby.  Tomorow will be a long day though. I have to be at the field at 8am to help get everything unlocked, then the camp is from 10am-2pm, Jeff's game is at 2pm (thankfully at the same location), and then we're going out to dinner with some of the parents from his team that night.  Sunday is FOOTBALL so I'm not sure if he's having practice or not.

I have some great news to share about Phil.  He tried out for the HS lax team this week and found out this AM that he made the JV team.  Congrats Phil!  He's very excited.  Last night I really thought he had a chance to make the Varsity squad since he was asked to work with them on some drills but I guess the coaches thought it was in his best interest to get acclimated at JV first.  Probably a good idea, he needs more meat on his bones first. :-)

Well I hope everyone had a great weekend and I'll continue to update as I can!

No comments: