Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Getting ready for the season!

I am so ready for Christmas to be here...well not literally because I still have a lot to do but I can't wait to have mom/dad and Robby, Lyla, and lil Cody here to celebrate it with. The trees are up, the presents, with the exception of just a few, have all been bought and wrapped, and I started the Christmas cards last night. We're having our first (can you believe our FIRST) family pictures taken this Saturday and I'll be working on our special gifts for each of them this weekend as well. Just a little welcome and happy holidays gift when they arrive on Friday the 21st. Mom and I have almost finalized the menu so I'll be doing the major food shopping next weekend. I can't wait for her famous gumbo! YUMMY! Love to everyone and happy holidays!

No comments: