Friday, May 18, 2012

It's Friday...Friday.....

OMG now I can't get that da*n song out of my head!  Boy oh boy what a week...as usual.  Monday was Jeff's Sr. Select banquet which went off great.  Tues-Thurs he had Exiles practice - that's his summer ball team, and tonight we have a day off before the tournament this weekend. Well, not actually a day off.  We're having friends over tonight and their son is spending the night since he needs a ride to the tournament tomorrow.  They've got 3 games tomorrow and 1 on Sunday.  Phil's going to come to the first one but then head home to take "young"(not "little" anymore) Phil to guitar and smoke something on the green egg.  At least I'll have a delicious dinner waiting for me when I get home.

So we bought some new bird feeders last weekend and now we have squirrels and crows in our backyard...WTF!  We haven't had a squirrel since we've lived here!  Our backyard is becoming a jungle.  Earlier this week we had a chipmunk hanging on for dear life from one of the bird feeders but I actually thought that was cute...crows I'm not so keen on.

LOL, I just reread that last bit...I am soooo my mother's daughter!  :-)

Until next time......Love ya!  Me

No comments: