Friday, March 2, 2012

I can't keep up!

Full time job, full time mom, HS lax, Youth lax....my head is spinning!  This week was crazy busy and I've now come down with some sort of cough/sore throat/headache thing that's just really annoying.  So what happened this week....

well on Sunday Jeff's team played Chattahoochee and won..and he scored! 

I truly can't remember what happened on Monday, it's all a blur except that Phil had practice. 

I know that on Tuesday Phil had practice and pictures for the yearbook and Jeff had practice as well.

Wednesday I was running (driving) all over picking up custom lax bags for the HS team, setting up game film for them to watch, and running home to prepare dinner before going back to pick Phil up.  That was probably my worst day in awhile.

Last night Jeff had practice and Phil's team played Milton.  They were doing fantastic at the beginning and then unraveled.  I'm not sure what happened but they lost 13-6 (I think that was the final). 

This weekend Phil has another game tomorrow against North Atlanta in the morning and  Jeff plays Centennial in the afternoon.  Sunday Jeff has another game against Cambridge.

If I'm feeling better today, Phil and I are supposed to have a date night but really not sure that's happening right now. I feel like poo.  :-(

Anyway, Happy Birthday Papa Phil and we can't wait to see you in a few weeks!

No comments: