Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Update to last post

I guess the team that Jeff was supposed to play got scared b/c they were a no-show after the coach rescheduled them.  Unfortunately that means that Jeff has only played 1 game so far this season.  Oh well.

Phil played Alpharetta this weekend and lost 5-4.  He scored 1.    He got a great email from the select coach earlier this week saying he's seen him out practicing and he's looking really good.  It made Phil very happy.

OH, big news!  Phil cut his hair!  I mean, it's SHORT!  It looks great!  I'll have to take a picture when he's not looking and post it here.  He says he's keeping it short now. I knew if I let him do his thing, the long hair would get old after awhile.  It was a phase and there's more to come.

I can't believe he's going to be 14 next week!  UGH!  We've invited both U-15 teams (his age group) to an indoor lacrosse field for his party.  So far we've got 22 kids.  Should be a fun time!  I'll take lots of pictures.

This weekend's games should be a lot of fun.  The HS has allowed the youth program to use the stadium field so the boys are going to be playing on turf. I plan to video the game so the boys can see how they actually play as opposed to just being told what they did right/wrong.

OK, I'm going on and on.  Ciao for now!

No comments: