Thursday, April 16, 2009

SOOOOOOO funny

So, many of you know that Phil raves about my chili for some reason (I think he likes all the veggies I put in it). Well he has had a few potlucks at work over the past year and each time has brought the chili. Recently his coworkers decided they would have a "Chili Cookoff" which occurred this past Monday (or Tuesday, can't remember, the days are all a blur!). Anyway, 1/2 way through the day I got an email:


and the winner is.........

A with 12 votes

B with 2 votes

C with 2 votes and

D with 0 votes


It's a landslide!


So jokingly I asked what we got as a prize and he told me a trophy...well guess what, he was serious - check it out. I also found out this morning that he received a comp day so he's taking off next Monday! All for chili, go figure.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congrats!!

We have personally tasted said chili and can attest to it being delicious.

Mom & Ken