Monday, March 23, 2009

Weekend and this week

Well, we had a fun filled and packed weekend. Friday night we went to the High School lacrosse game and then the boys and I ran out to Dick's Sporting Goods to get Phil new cleats...yes ladies and gentlemen, "lil" Phil now wears an 11 1/2 mens shoe...and yes, he's only 12. Saturday Jeff had a game at 10am in Marietta (lost 10-3) so we scooted out the door at 7:45am..lil Phil and I had to leave in the 4th quarter to get to his game which was back home by 12pm (won 13-2), then Phil had another game in Cherokee County at 3pm (won 11-2). We got home around 5:30 that afternoon at which time Jeffrey and I went back out, returned and picked up new movies, went grocery shopping, and picked up dinner. Sunday after Jeff and I went out to breakfast (that's our Sunday "date") the boys and dad went to the field for strength, agility, and speed training (daddy's working on that with them) while I cleaned the house. The other U-13 team had a game at 2 so we went to watch that and I worked the concession stand so the team mom could actually WATCH her son play. They ended up winning 8-2 I think.

On tap for this week:
Monday - taxes at 6:30
Tuesday - practices at 5:30 and 7
Wednesday - practices at 5:30
Thursday - Sarah getting spayed
Friday - High School tournament
Saturday - High School tournament; Jeff-10am game in Marrietta; Phil-10am game at home; Phil-4pm practice in Cherokee County (for Crush) ; Jeff has a sleepover that night
Sunday - Jeff-2pm make up game from 2/28 at home; Phil-2pm select scrimmage in Cherokee County
Sunday night - crash

Think that about covers it! Can you keep up? :-)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I kept up. Yeah, I remember those weeks every weekend. You're doing well to keep up with all that.---Dad