Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Updating the blog

It's so funny that I've gotten emails from two of my friends THIS WEEK reminding me that I have not kept my blog up-to-date. I had mentioned to Phil over the weekend that I had been remiss in doing so but didn't think, because no one ever writes COMMENTS, that anyone ever read it! Well now I know and I'll be better at keeping it updated going forward!
So...what's been going on...
1) Jeff started lacrosse and he looks like a natural on the field. BTW, seriously, how can ONE sport cost so much money!? Anywho, he has practices some Monday, every Tuesday and Thursday, and games on Saturdays. Yea, we pretty much live at the lacrosse field right now but it's really fun to watch.
2) lil Phil has decided to play tennis which will start at the beginning of April and is on Mondays from 6-7pm. It's a beginners session so there's no actual matches yet. Once he knows the sport we'll get him in an upper level with some tournament play (if he likes it).
3) I'm heading to Philly next week for my quarterly meeting. Thankfully Phil is able to work from home a couple days so it doesn't affect his vacation schedule (much).
4) Speaking of vacation schedule, I can't believe how many things are coming up on our calendar and I'm sure we're not going to be able to do all of them: a) my grandparents in LA would like us to visit in April; b) May is my cousin's wedding which we won't be able to attend due to a full weekend lacrosse tournament; c) June - that's a secret but requires travel..oh, and the BUFFETT CONCERT on June 5th (hehehehe); d) July - Phil's grandpa's 80th birthday and the Procida reunion in NJ; e) August - Phil's dad is coming to visit plus countless birthdays and of course, our anniversary!; f) September - back to Philly for another quarterly meeting; and g) October - both Phil's bdays...PHEW, I'm dizzy just THINKING about all of that coming up!
5) Well, lil Phil is starting middle school (I know, can you believe it) in the fall so tonight is the first of apparently a "few" sessions at the middle school regarding transitioning into middle school. God help us!

Well, I think that about covers it. I know I'm probably forgetting a ton of stuff but that's everything I can think of with one cup of coffee in my system at 8:28AM.

Hugs and Kisses! H

No comments: