Monday, September 24, 2007

Jimbo's visit

Jim's visit to Casa de Procida was this weekend. I think I can speak for everyone and say that it was a very nice visit. We stayed up extremely too late on Friday night hanging out on the back porch and woke up way too early on Saturday morning. Not sure if many of you know but Jeffrey and I have a little standing date on Saturday mornings which started a little while ago... we go "yard sale'n". It's a fun time and I get to spend some one on one time with the little man. He's always hunting for Legos, go figure. Anyway, while he and I were doing our thing, Phil, lil Phil, and Jim went out on the boat. We all met back at the house and hung out for a few hours then we went bowling. I can say all in all we had a great time, especially when we started using the bumpers! :-) After I beat everyone in the game we went to Applebees and had very very bad food but ohhhhhhhhhhh it tasted SO good! I definitely have to get back on the diet in full force this week. Anyway...it seemed the weekend went by way too fast but I'm hoping Jim enjoyed his visit and we hope he comes back again soon. Both Daddy and Jim left for the airport around 10am, daddy had to go to Dallas this week for training.

No comments: